Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let Them Wear White

If the Brits can do it, why can't we?  Ok, I'm a little behind on this Bridesmaids wearing white trend, but I do think it could be a fun idea.  Throw tradition out the window and let everyone sparkle in white. 

Inspiration
100 Layer Cake London Inspired Wedding; Quail Bridal; 100 Layer Cake White Bridesmaids; Ivy & Astor Blog
 Oh yeah, this might have been a bit of inspiration as well. Hello band wagon, let me jump on!

Popsugar Images
So where does one go for white dresses that their friends/maids can wear again?  While over at my friends house for a bbq, I ran up to use the loo and noticed a bridesmaids dress hanging from her bedroom door.  I had heard she was ordering a French Connection dress for her best friend's wedding, but be still my heart.  Hence my  B line to French Connection's site.

French Connection White
French Connection
I have no idea when I became a fan of Nordstrom.  It does seem to be my go-to-one-stop-shop when I want to find the goods. If I had to take a stab at the foundation of my relationship with the department store, it might have been when I found my Ann Klein watch there.  It hasn't left my wrist, and the site hasn't left my favorites folder since. I even like to add it to random MissedMatched outfits.

 Nordstrom White

What more do I enjoy than clicking on links of links? Nothing. Especially when I stumble upon fun online shops such Adam Lippes.  It's a little pricier than I usually am attracted to, but hey, if you're going to splurge.

Adam White
http://www.shopadam.com/

And they all lived happily ever after...until they encountered red wine and a dance floor.  I jest...kind of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...