Tuesday, July 26, 2011

J.Crew Fall, Too Soon?

I hate to admit it, but seriously J.Crew knows what they are doing. While on their site the other day (sale section, of course) I noticed they had a fall wedding preview up. From the photography to the colors and styles, let's face it, they nailed it.

J.Crew Fall Weddings
J.Crew

Hello little red dress, thank you for being something I could wear again after the wedding. 

Although I'm not the biggest fan of long bridesmaids dresses, I can't resist magenta and navy.  So, I decided to have a little fun with the color palettes.  Oh, how I love color.


Magenta, Coral and Aquas 
J.Crew

Accessories 
1A - 1B - 1C ; 2A - 2B - 2B.5 - 2C ; 3A - 3B - 3C


Navy, Aqua and Orange 


Accessories 
1A - 1B - 1C ; 2A - 2B - 2C ; 3A - 3B - 3C

Well done J.Crew, well done.  And the brightly adorned maids, frolicked in their fall weddings and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...