Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Do Films

While perusing the wedding blog circuit, I started to wonder if people still hired videoagraphers.  The only think that popped into my mind was the Jennifer Aniston movie Picture Perfect.  Don't act like you haven't seen it.  For some reason I thought wedding home movies might be a dying art. but then again, I've never gotten married so what do I know?!  I started seeing videos of engagements pop up as "save the dates" (cute idea I must add).  Then I stumbled across I Do Films...



Mark & Jessica from I Do Films on Vimeo.


Ed & Terese from I Do Films on Vimeo.


The Train Station from I Do Films on Vimeo.

Seeing as I love to pretend my life is set to music, I'd have no qualms about recommending these guys to put it together for me.  I'm not going to lie, it's like these soundtracks read my Pandora's mind. 

Side note:  The plan is to try to post the faux wedding inspiration boards Fridays.  (side note's note to self: maybe think of a catchy name for Friday Posts).  This last Train Staion video might just have inspired this weeks! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...