Monday, February 21, 2011

Outdoor Vintage

So I need to work on my time management.  I mentioned wanting to have Friday Posts...and look at that, it's Monday, oops!  My favorite aspect of the Train Station I Do Video was the outdoor table setting with the chandelier. Low and behold, Archive Vintage Rental based out of California can help one achieve this outdoor dream. Check out their website for some of their real weddings.  Enough inspiration to last a lifetime...I exaggerate, last a blog post! Who's in for bringing this west coast company to the east coast? 


Inspiration

Archive Vintage Rental

The "photo booths" are everywhere these day, but I still love them.  I like the spin on it with just hanging the frame outside.  And how romantic is the birch canopy.


The Bride
1.) The dress
2.) Whisper - Bridal Fascinator/Brooch
3.) Madison Three Strand Bold Stripe Necklace
4.) Dream Shoes
5.) Shoes I could learn to love
It all started with a polka dot dress.  One of my daily reads (or weekly, depending on my schedule) is none other than Style Me Pretty.  After a little recon I discovered the dress is a Christos Bridal Gown (pictured below).  This might be old news to some, but your old news is my new news.  As for the hair piece, I would probably do more of an asymmetrical style with the flower lower and in the back. Not that I thought about it though!

Christos Maribel Bridal Gown
Etsy's take on the Maribel

I'm assuming the Christos gown is $$$ so atelierTAMI's version for $790 is good in my book!


The Maids

1.) Anthro Dress One
2.) Anthro Dress Two
3.) Amethyst Heel A
4.) Navy Party Heel
5.) Anthro Dress Three
6.) Anthro Dress Four
7.) Amethyst Heel B
8.) Protoe Wedge

 Ok, ok, I get it, I have a problem with my love of Anthropologie.  I will say, I've been eyeing that first  yellow and white striped dress for awhile now.  Seeing as I probably won't be purchasing anytime soon, I'm going to live vicariously through this blog post.   Dress number 5 doesn't actually come with a yellow bow sash, but I feel like it would tie it all together better. Say Yes to  Hoboken has a do it yourself guide if you feel like being crafty!  (PS how cute his her navy polka dot dress she sports in her post???)

Now for my favorite part...

Gifts for the Maids
Jess LC
Who doesn't read Kendy Everyday? Well ok then, if you don't, you should.  She's witty with good style and is what lead me to Jess LC's jewelry.  I wouldn't mind sporting one of her necklaces in my everyday life, so obviously they'd make a good gift.  Am I right? Or am I right?

The Flowers
Joielala Photographie

I love alternative boutonnieres (as seen in the Valentine's Day post).  These images were brought to you by Joielala Photographie (love the name).  If you don't want to do it yourself, check out whichgoose's version on etsy. And just because they are cute...

 Style Me Pretty

One last completely random thought.  I've been listening to Jame Morrison's "You make It Real" on repeat since watching Mark and Jessica's I Do Film.  It reminded me of how much I loved the song.  Now the video doesn't really match the ambiance of this outdoor wedding, but picture a first dance under a chandelier hanging from a birch canopy, no?



And of course they all lived happily ever after...even the maids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...