Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Patterned Parties

When I think of bridesmaid dresses, I typically think of solid colors. If you're really crazy you pick different style dresses in the same solid color (whoa!).  I love the fact that these prides picked patterns for their 'maids. Next step...a different pattern per bridesmaid!  Ok, ok, ok, I'll keep it simple...for now.

Inspiration
Alison Conklin Photography; Boutique Design; Brooklyn Bride


Party of Polka Dots
bouquet - 1 - 1a - 1b - 1c - 2 - 2a - 2b - 2c3 - 3a - 3b - 3c
Side Note: I bought 2a, and can personally vouch that they are comfortable and super cute.  I may have worn them everyday for two weeks straight after purchasing them.


 A Brightly Floraled Party 
bouquet - 1, 2 & 3 - 1a - 1b - 1c - 2a - 2b - 2c - 3a - 3b - 3c


  Pastel Party

bouquet - 1, 2& 3 - 1a - 1b - 1c - 2a - 2b - 2c - 3a - 3b - 3c

And all the patterned parties lived happily ever after.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...